Gartner defines Enterprise business process analysis (EBPA) as the discipline of business and process modeling aimed at transforming and improving business performance, with an emphasis on cross-viewpoint, cross-function analysis, and strategic and operational decision support.
EBPA helps EA and TI leaders support transforming and improving business performance and outcomes through business and process modeling. This Gartner’s research describes the market, identifies use cases, and highlights some key vendors and their fit with common use scenarios. The EBPA market can be segmented into four common use cases: strategy to execution, business process analysis, enterprise architecture (EA) and business process automation.
This market guide is focused on 22 vendors:
- Avolution ( www.avolutionsoftware.com ), based in Sydney, offering Abacus 5.0
- BiZZdesign ( www.bizzdesign.com ), based in Enschede, The Netherlands, offering Enterprise Studio 2.3
- BOC Group ( www.boc-group.com ), based in Vienna, Austria, offering Adonis NP 4.5
- BusinessOptix ( www.businessoptix.com ), based in London, offering BusinessOptix Version 6
- Canea ( www.canea.com ), based in Gothenburg, Sweden, offering Canea One 2017.2
- Erwin ( www.erwin.com ), based in Melville, New York, offering erwin BP (powered by Casewise and Modeler Suites 2016.1.1, and Evolve 2016.1.1, and including Collector 5.1 and Synergy 8.1). The former Casewise was acquired by erwin in December 2016.
- GBTEC Software + Consulting ( www.gbtec.de ), Bochum, Germany, offering BIC Platform 4.0 and BIC Cloud
- Holocentric ( www.holocentric.com ), based in Sydney, Australia, offering BMS 3.1 (comprising Modelpedia 3.1 and Holocentric Modeler 8.0)
- IBM ( www.ibm.com ), based in Armonk, New York, offering Blueworks Live, continuous release
- IFS ( www.ifsworld.com ), based in Linköping, Sweden, offering IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence (EOI) 8.1
- iGrafx ( www.igrafx.com ), based in Tualatin, Oregon, offering iGrafx Origins v.16
- Interfacing Technologies ( www.interfacing.com ), based in Montreal, offering Enterprise Process Center 10.0
- Mavim ( www.mavim.com ), based in Noordwijk, The Netherlands, offering Mavim v.10
- Mega International ( www.mega.com ), based in Paris, offering Hopex
- MooD International ( www.moodinternational.com ), based in York, U.K., offering MooD Business Architect and Active Enterprise 16
- Navvia ( www.navvia.com ), based in Roswell, Georgia, offering Navvia Process Designer
- QPR Software ( www.qpr.com ), based in Helsinki, Finland, offering QPR Suite 2017
- QualiWare ( www.qualiware.com ), based in Copenhagen, Denmark, offering QualiWare Product Suite 6.5
- Signavio ( www.signavio.com ), based in Berlin, Germany, offering Signavio's Business Transformation Suite (Signavio Process Manager 10.14, Signavio Process Intelligence 1.2 and Signavio Workflow Accelerator)
- Software AG ( www.softwareag.com ), based in Darmstadt, Germany, offering ARIS 10.0
- Synergy International Systems ( www.synisys.com ), based in Vienna, Virginia, offering Synergy Indicata
- TIBCO Software ( www.tibco.com ), based in Palo Alto, California, offering TIBCO Nimbus 10.0.0
Navvia provides you to download a FREE copy of Gartner's MarketGuide to learn how Enterprise Business Process Analysis can improve business outcomes for your organization.