PEX Network has surveyed 839 process improvement and operational excellence professionals, as part of the 2017 biennial PEX Network state of the industry process excellence survey. In this exclusive report, they explain the key trends highlighted by the “2017 biennial PEX Network State of the Industry Process Excellence Survey” and how organizations around the world are approaching process excellence to meet their business goals.
Get crucial insight into:
- The primary operational excellence challenges for the year ahead
- Which key management solutions companies are looking to invest in to drivetheir operational excellence projects in the next 12 months
- How to accelerate your business transformation with low-code
- How to build a better customer experience with process
- The pillars needed to achieve successful cultural change
- How to take advantage of lightweight business processes and embrace digital transformation
- 8 steps for ensuring successful and sustainable business growth
- The game changers - disruptive technology trends
They predict that budgets for Operational Excellence will continue to rise as organizations recognize the value of Operational Excellence to deliver efficient and sustainable transformation. The top 3 methodologies and solutions companies are planning to implement are AI (Artificial Intelligence), RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and DCM (Dynamic Case Management). And the top 5 key areas of focus for 2018-2019 will be leadership and culture strategy, process redesign work, customer-centric process management, change management strategy and process automation.
Download your copy now >>